The acceptance of SaaS in the financial services market has grown steadily over the past few years with SaaS replacing legacy on premise software left, right, and center. Today, several financial institutions turn to SaaS to manage application offerings in areas that might be considered non-core, such as financial accounting, CRM and HR. And by 2020, SaaS is predicted to become the de facto standard for software consumption even in core business areas such as credit scoring, consumer payments etc. SaaS FinTech companies are under constant pressure to innovate while cutting down time to market.
But, the truth remains that several SaaS businesses simply fail to reach their full potential. While product features may be great, many a times they are just not enough to sustain business growth in a market space that is fiercely competitive.
One of the major reasons is many SaaS providers are still grappling with the architectural complexities of building and managing an architecture that is way more fragmented and diffused than ever before. They must juggle data protection, security and commercial confidentiality while also ensuring adequate attention is given to the regulatory ramifications related to the transfer of client data to the cloud.
Meet us at Singapore FinTech Festival
To discuss the most pressing implementation and transition challenges of the financial sector in shifting from an on-premise to an aggressive cloud-based model and the solutions to overcome the same, Aspire Systems is conducting a workshop on SaaS Technology Strategies for Fintechs.
It will be an opportunity to listen, learn and collaborate with our industry and tech experts and explore issues of relevance related to developing SaaS or offering SaaS that hasn’t reached its full potential.
On attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the pros and cons of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Understand the most pressing implementation challenges with FinTech customers and technical solutions for overcoming the same
- Understand the various security aspects to consider in FinTech solutions – SSO, MFA, Data Isolation, Auditing, etc.
- Rate your product on Aspire’s SaaS Maturity meter, identify the efforts and challenges involved in migrating to SaaS
- Discuss the key transition challenges, and learn how to address them
Sounds interesting? We will be kicking off at 4pm on Friday, 17 November, 2017. Want to attend this workshop – Register here
Latest posts by Krittika Banerjee (see all)
- Banking for Millennials: 5 Key Things You Must Know - February 14, 2018
- Catching up with Millennial Keynote Speaker, Brian Fanzo on Digital Banking - February 9, 2018
- Testing Technology Trends for 2018 - February 5, 2018