It is this time every year, the ultimate carnival of digital disruption where new ideas, stories, processes and products are unleashed with enormous vigour.
ServiceNow®’s Knowledge conferences facilitates a spotlight for experts and enthusiasts alike, from technical and business streams, and engages them with a series of sessions, conferences, ad hoc discussions, hands-on workshops, etc.
Gear up for #Knowledge17!
Technical Grandeur takes a whole new definition this year as Knowledge17 (Know17) calls ServiceNow enthusiasts from all walks of corporate life to Orlando, Florida between May 7th to 11th. Continuing its grand tradition of educating and entertaining techies with enlightening sessions, this year’s edition of ServiceNow‘s annual conference comes power-packed with keynote speeches from industry leaders, breakout sessions with Fortune 500 executives, certifications, trainings and hands-on live labs on IT, Security, Customer Service, HR and Business Apps.
Know17 the highlights!
This edition of the Knowledge camp is all set to house 15,000 participants from all over the world and aims to set up an environment to nourish them with varying degrees of ServiceNow solutions and expertise.
Some of the key highlights include:
- CreatorCon: This event is designed to be the ultimate conglomeration of architects and developers who would love to have some fun coding, hacking and generally interacting with the ServiceNow ecosystem. From hands-on IoT training sessions to group hacking challenges, the entire event aims to bring together like-minded techies in exploring all possibilities of the platform.
- ExpoNow Exhibition: This is the hub for the business executives and decision makers to interact and interconnect with more than 160 partners and sponsors associated with ServiceNow. The aim of this show is to help the executives explore and expand the horizons of ServiceNow implementation from the experts across the globe.
- Group Sessions: Know17 enables the participants to find their “group” of attendees across the events and engages them with informative talks, workshops and sessions on not just ServiceNow, but also on technology and the challenges faced by different sections of it in general.
Aspire Systems and ServiceNow
Aspire is a registered solution partner for ServiceNow and has also established a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for the same. With our team of ServiceNow experts, we have enabled implementation for several fortune 100 companies and have migrated over 50,000 users to the platform in just a year. Aspire’s ServiceNow expertise expands beyond ITSM, ITOM automation and integration capabilities to facilitating mature ITBM solutions, including customer services, facilities, HR, vendor, portfolio management, as well.
Find us at #know17
Aspire’s team is all set to showcase capabilities and put forth our idea of ServiceNow maturity- from core stack implementation to strategic reporting and showcase the several levels of it.
Come meet us at #BoothE30 to understand how Aspire has enabled enterprises across the world with intelligent, customized ITSM, ITOM and ITBM solutions with ServiceNow.
To schedule appointments, Click here.
Latest posts by Bhargavi Seshadri (see all)
- Integrated ITOM- Extending your ITSM services into ITOM - June 6, 2017
- Building Individualized User Experiences with Self-Service Data Discovery - May 15, 2017
- Explore Intelligence-led Testing at NSTC 2017 - May 3, 2017