Gartner has predicted 18-20% growth in SaaS market, and expects it to hit US $22.1 billion by the year 2015. They have also measured that SaaS adoption rate has increased many fold in the last few years (almost 71% of enterprises use SaaS solutions).
SaaS has come a long way from “hype” to “norm”. The key to this change is the confidence that has been built by the cloud/SaaS community by providing enterprise class security. Since, SaaS model of delivery has become a defacto standard of delivering products it’s critical for software providers to ensure that their SaaS product meets the required industry security standards. In this webinar, we will address the security aspects related to architecture, deployment and management of SaaS solutions.
- Security considerations in each of the architecture layers
- Data isolation risks and mitigation plans
- Overview of CWE/SANS and OWASP Security threats
- Data retention and termination policies
- Infrastructure and cloud related security risks and solutions
Register now to join the industry leaders! We invite you to help spread the word – Please feel free to pass this message along to anyone you think might be interested.
- EFFECTIVELY USING GIT FOR DISTRIBUTED WORK ENVIRONMENT - August 7, 2015
- Webcast – How to Scale Continuous Delivery in the Cloud? - May 21, 2015
- Why testing setup will make or break your continuous deployment? - April 29, 2015