Mr. Hariharan V Ganesarethinam, Senior Architect, Aspire systems has written a book on Oracle Application Integration Architecture – AIA Foundation pack 11gR1: Essentials which is being published by Packt Publications.
The basic highlights of the book are:
- Understand the important concept of Enterprise Business Objects that play a crucial role in AIA installation and models
- Get to grips with integrating Oracle Applications such as Oracle EBS, Siebel or PeopleSoft with other web applications and third party applications.
- Design and develop service contract and endpoints by using EBM and EBS
- Identify and enable security for the AIA infrastructure by using various security models
- Understand the need of version management
- Learn how to use Oracle BPEL to design and develop integration processes as per AIA standard
- Master the ways to build generic error handling mechanisms to make the integration more robotic and detail- oriented
About the author: Hariharan is a Senior Architect of Enterprise Architecture Solutions. He leads enterprise architecture, integration and SOA solutions for various customers of Aspire Systems Inc. He has around 15 years of experience in the IT industry with a variety of technologies, strategy, and enterprise solution experiences. He has architected various enterprise level solutions based on SOA, BPM and EAI architectures. He is also an Oracle certified Oracle SOA Architect Expert. He has written many articles in the area of SOA and SOA Governance which are published in IT ToolBox, Sys-Con Media, Service Technology Magazine etc.