Although Test Automation is not a new concept anymore, many retailers are struggling to test POS systems successfully. Testing a POS software package manually can lead to many challenges like:
- Increased Time to Market since the complete test cycle of integrated POS may take months
- Poor Quality of builds due to high chances of defect leakages in manually tested builds
- Complexity as the POS systems come with multiple integration points and complex business scenarios
- Increased cost due to the huge efforts involved in manual testing
Our speakers, having worked with several retailers understand deeply the challenges in POS testing and the factors that need to be considered while automating the test process.
- Challenges faced in testing POS systems
- How Test automation is beneficial for retailers
- The know-how – Test automation framework suitable for testing a POS
- How Test Automation looks like in reality while testing a POS– A case scenario
Learn more about this in our whitepaper : Point of Sale Testing.
Latest posts by Veena Gowda (see all)
- Dec 2021: Oracle ends Premium Support. Define your EBS roadmap. Watch Webinar - October 15, 2020
- CIOs have reasons to Triumph – Gain more with AI, ML, & Automation in your Oracle Applications Managed Services - September 25, 2020
- How Marketers can adjust to the New Consumer Preferences triggered by Coronavirus - June 24, 2020