Las Vegas is more than a city of iconic casinos, monumental architecture, and resorts. The Las Vegas Valley is a high-finance hub, serving Nevada’s financial, commercial, and cultural interests. This year, the city will host the global Oracle CloudWorld event from October 17–20, 2022, at Caesars Forum and The Venetian, proving once again that it is a veritable destination for international conventions and trade shows.
What is Oracle CloudWorld?
The first in-person event since 2019, Oracle CloudWorld is set to offer an incredible opportunity to network with the Oracle community at large, including Oracle customers, partners, employees, and IT professionals. Oracle CloudWorld will bring industry leaders, business professionals, and Oracle experts together for an intense few days that will be steeped in all things Oracle. The event offers a chance to explore Oracle’s range of services, such as storage, computing, networking, application services, development environment, application hosting, and database services. It will have short, in-depth, dynamic sessions showcasing Oracle Cloud and its tools to help businesses transform themselves. And will include keynote speeches, technical workshops, breakout sessions, and hands-on demos.
Why attend Oracle CloudWorld?
Learning from the experts is reason enough. But as the first global in-person event after a break, it can be a relief to share a space with professionals to exchange their views on the enormous changes that have occurred since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. These reasons and more will likely emerge as you meet like-minded people at Oracle CloudWorld.
You will learn all you need to know about Oracle Cloud, such as:
- The latest Oracle Cloud technologies and how they can benefit your business with their scalable, reliable, and secure platform to run your applications
- Best practices for using Oracle Cloud tools and services
- The latest roadmap of Oracle Cloud products and services, including OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure), OCP (Oracle Cloud Platform), and OCA (Oracle Cloud Applications), designed to help businesses leverage Oracle Cloud in its entirety
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud products and services at the Oracle CloudWorld Expo
Additionally, you will be able to network with other Oracle partners and customers and learn from shared experiences. Your takeaway from Oracle CloudWorld 2022 will be knowing how Oracle Cloud can significantly benefit your enterprise’s computing needs.
Benefits of Oracle Cloud for your enterprise
While no means the only benefits, the below few are considered the most significant for enterprises of all sizes:
- Increased agility and flexibility: Oracle Cloud allows businesses to adapt to changing customer demands and market conditions quickly. The scalable, secure, and reliable platform can be rapidly deployed to support new applications and services. Additionally, Oracle Cloud offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model to help businesses save money on IT infrastructure costs.
- Reduced costs: One of the most significant benefits of Oracle Cloud is reducing your operational costs. By using Oracle Cloud, enterprises can save on hardware, software, and infrastructure costs. Oracle Cloud can also help businesses save on staffing costs by automating many tasks that would require human intervention.
- Increased security: Oracle Cloud provides a secure environment for storing and managing data, with advanced security features to protect data from unauthorized access. It can help organizations meet compliance requirements by providing a secure data storage and management environment. Furthermore, Oracle Cloud can provide a comprehensive security solution that includes data encryption, identity and access management, and intrusion detection and prevention.
- Improved disaster recovery: Oracle Cloud enables improved performance, reduced costs, and increased flexibility. Oracle Cloud can also help you improve your disaster recovery plan by providing a robust, scalable, and secure platform for your critical applications and data, reducing your recovery time and enhancing your recovery success rate.
- Increased collaboration and productivity: Oracle Cloud enables users to access and share information more quickly, leading to better decision-making and improved productivity. It provides users with real-time access to data, which can help them to make informed decisions more quickly. It also allows users to access applications and data from any device, which can increase flexibility and collaboration, with various storage options, which can help users better manage their data and improve collaboration.
Oracle CloudWorld Event 2022 offers an ideal opportunity to learn about Oracle’s Cloud offerings so you can get started on your organization’s growth and success.
Meet Aspire Systems at the Oracle CloudWorld 2022 event
Oracle CloudWorld 2022 is where you must be if you want to learn how to fast-track your digital transformation journey. You will hear keynote speakers, attend technical workshops and breakout sessions, and learn from Oracle Cloud experts offering hands-on demos. You will also be able to meet the Aspire Systems’ team!
Aspire Systems, an Oracle Partner with 20+ years of deep experience in Oracle Fusion and e-Business Suite spanning OCI, ERP, HCM, and CX, has a balanced mix of highly-skilled technical/ functional Oracle Fusion and Retail consultants serving across Retail, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, and Telecom industries.
Aspire offers powerful solution accelerators to transition to next-gen ERP solutions and the ability to migrate seamlessly. Their expertise runs the gamut from large delivery engagements with cutting-edge implementations to upgrades, production support, and systems integration. They have successfully driven cost savings by 30% with their Cloud migration strategies, across all verticals, including Finance, Supply Chain, CRM, HCM, Manufacturing, Retail Merchandising/ Planning/ Store Inventory Management, Transportation, etc. Aspire’s Cloud solutions include end-to-end AI-powered automation for flexibility and scalability to grow with the business, and robust role-based security solutions help ward off emerging threats proactively.
So, if you’re looking to leverage Oracle Cloud technologies to accelerate digital transformation, you can kick-start this journey at Oracle CloudWorld 2022. Schedule a meeting with Aspire’s delegates who will be attending this event. They can help you get started seamlessly.
Oracle CloudWorld 2022
Caesars Forum and The Venetian, Las Vegas
October 17–20, 2022
- Oracle CloudWorld Event 2022 - September 28, 2022
- What is the difference between Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) and Oracle HRMS? - September 6, 2022
- What are the prerequisites for Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM? - July 28, 2022