Last year, Oracle solutions were again awarded the title of Leader by the International Analytical and Research Agency Gartner in the major categories such as ERP, EPM, HCM, TMS, WMS, Core Banking, Digital Commerce and Database. This success is the result of a consistent digital transformation strategy and development of cloud services for the upper-mid, large & global enterprises segment.
Aspire Systems as Oracle’s Platinum Partner has wide experience and specialization in the whole scope of Oracle Fusion implementations from scratch as well as support for current projects.
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning
Oracle ERP Cloud is a Leader due to its broad and deep financial management capabilities, international experience, and availability in all regions.
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises, May 2019.
- Oracle ERP Cloud has a very strong roadmap for AI & Machine Learning, but only limited functionality in the current release. Its accounting hub use cases are powerful for all types of transactions, as well as for merger and acquisition integration use cases.
- Oracle ERP Cloud has a global support for languages, currency and regulatory support, with a large portfolio of customers across industries.
- Oracle has a strong vision for financial functionality and is well-known to financial professionals worldwide.
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management
Oracle EPM remains a leader due to its geographical, sales and product strategy and business model. Oracle supports medium, large organizations as well as enterprises and effectively supports both medium and complex FC processes.
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions, August 2019.
- Oracle has many large customers, a global reach and a service organization that offers broad business domain and industry coverage. The large and growing global user community is help sharpen their knowledge of Oracle’s capabilities, identify best practices and overcome challenges.
- Oracle reference customers stated that they were pleased with the range of standard features, and specifically highlighted the ease of use and navigability.
- Oracle’s Completeness of Vision is underpinned by a strong and detailed end-to-end innovation roadmap.
Oracle Human Capital Management
Over the past few years, Oracle has shown a constant commitment to expanding and deepening HCM applications, making it a leader in the Magic Quadrant.
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises, September 2019.
- The overall level of customer satisfaction of Oracle HCM Cloud with application functionality is well above the average for this Magic Quadrant as well as Workforce Analysis, Workforce Management or Compensation Planning or Payroll.
- Oracle scored well above average for mobile support, incorporation of emerging advanced technologies, integration of HCM suite with other applications and offering feature-rich platform as a service (PaaS) capabilities
- Oracle implemented vision and innovation by adding an Experience Design Studio, as well as expanding the use of digital assistants, mobile responsive design and alternative UX. These include conversational UX using virtual assistant technologies, such as Alexa or Siri, as well as integrations with digital workspaces, such as SLACK or Microsoft Teams
Oracle Transportation Management
Oracle’s cloud offering for TMS has been attractive for both large enterprises, as well as the midmarket, where it has been able to become very competitive on pricing and speed of implementation.
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems, March 2019.
- With customers across all continents and all industries, it has the largest global reach of any of the TMS vendors.
- OTM Cloud has the versatility to handle the complex transport requirements of the most sophisticated transport organizations, as well as scaling to smaller, less complex and less sophisticated forwarders. Implementation methodologies developed by the integrator’s partners – including Aspire Systems – enable much faster deployments which significantly reduces the total cost of OTM ownership for new clients implementing OTM Cloud.
Oracle Warehouse Management
Oracle WMS Cloud is a true multitenant SaaS WMS available as a separate product so that it can be deployed and integrated with non-Oracle ERP and SCM applications while also providing integrations between WMS Cloud and other Oracle offerings.
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, March 2019.
- Oracle now supports a PaaS layer that exposes most WMS Cloud capabilities via REST APIs, which provide the ability to build custom applications integrating with the solution.
- Oracle WMS Cloud has major position in fulfillment-intensive industries, especially retail and consumer goods, which represented over 35% of customers. Oracle currently continues to expand its industry reach into multiple verticals.
- Cloud maturity has given Oracle more experience and success in meeting the needs of complex level 5 warehouse operations. The market appreciates the fact that the business application runs in a multi-tasking cloud and talks with automation to support critical tasks installed in remote distribution centers, where Oracle also has many customers.
When choosing the path of digital transformation, it is worth paying attention to industry leaders such as Oracle and experienced partners with knowledge, competence and experience in the implementation of complete projects.
Check how we can help you on your way to Digital Transformation with Oracle.
- Oracle ERP Cloud is the 2019 Leader According to Gartner ranking - March 25, 2020