Today, a majority of businesses get done through digital interfaces. From internal communication and regulatory compliance to partner onboarding and customer experience, digital transformation has reinvented how enterprises manage their data. With digital interfaces acting as data repositories that aggregate information from multiple back-end systems and databases, it is important for enterprises to un-scatter the data and make them available through APIs to their applications.
Hence, an effective Digital Integration Hub can be a major catalyst in triggering successful digital transformations, without disrupting any part of the business.
So, what exactly is a Digital Integration Hub?
Before getting to that, let’s look at some of the basic yet potentially business-critical barriers that come with the traditional and siloed integration approach.
Gartner defines the Digital Integration Hub (DIH) as “an advanced application architecture that aggregates multiple back-end systems of record data sources into a low-latency and scale-out, high-performance data store”.
The simplest explanation would be that DIH is a connected ecosystem that gives enterprises the capacity to unify, manage, and disseminate any amount of data, as well as the analytical insights gathered from the data in the most seamless possible way. What this means is that it can empower you to gather data from multiple sources, whether on-premise or cloud-based, while giving you real-time access to it in a controlled environment.
Primary goals of building a digital integration hub
- Ensuring that your back-end systems don’t get burdened with unpredictable or high-volume workloads
- Simplifying the implementation of API services to smoothen out complex enterprise integrations that hinder access to data
- Segregating and streamlining back-end data touchpoints from your front-end API services
- Empowering existing architectures with analytical machine-learning capabilities
More and more enterprises are facing the heat to protect their legacy back-end systems with exponential workloads. With the right Digital Integration Hub, you can cross this barrier by letting your APIs do the work for you. They can tap into a singular data lake in which information is stored, instead of pressurizing your legacy systems, while enriching the lake with data from other sources – including the newer IoT devices.
Click here to download 4 dimensions of APIs for building future-proofed enterprises
Key benefits of Digital Integration: Digitalize, Accelerate, and Optimize
- Lowered Total Cost of Operations during standard usage and peaks times
- Leaner microservices architecture that enables quick-fire rapid application management – from build to deployment
- Stringent governance measures to manage multiple system integrations
- Machine Learning-based insights in real-time for ensuring actionable and contextual decision-making processes
- 24/7 operational efficiency, including management of new integration points
- More self-service options for better user experiences, with fast response times
- A single source of truth to manage a data store of “golden records” that can be seamlessly accessed by any enterprise system
In these times of unprecedented business, service, and technology mobility, a world-class Digital Integration Hub equips you to effortlessly and quickly add new applications that work with your data. It simplifies your hybrid integration environments and gives you the technology and business flexibility to stay ahead of your competitors in unpredictable markets.
In that sense, it helps in creating a truly digital workplace, not only by eliminating paper-based processes but also through process automation and standardization. No matter the technology stack, you can bring about continuous improvement through this digital maturity.
Our Integration Services:
API Integration Services
Enterprise Application Integration Services
Take enterprise integration to the next level with new-age voice solutions
How iPaaS empowers future-proofed enterprises to accelerate hybrid integration
Challenges, Patterns, Strategies & Architecture while Migrating to Cloud Integration Platform
Solving modern IT challenges with Cloud Integration
- Product Data Syndication with Product MDM for Retailers and Distributors - October 22, 2020
- Why data unification is the only alternative for delivering seamless experience - September 29, 2020
- Transform your Business with Best Practices in MDM Implementation - September 15, 2020