It has been a few years since forward-thinking enterprises have flagged off their digital transformation journeys. Today, the race is on underway to innovate, automate and accelerate the journey to transformation. But as is the case with any other journey, the road can be full of speed bumps without the right travel experience.
Therefore, smooth integration between old and new technologies is a top-of-the-line priority for those looking to embrace the future of digital enterprise connectivity.
To remain relevant, enterprises are grappling to modernize their legacy systems by making their IT systems resilient enough to manage a variety of applications and services – in the cloud and on-premise.
iPaaS: The next-gen platform to boost hybrid integration
Simply put, Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based integration solution that empowers you to streamline and automate your workflows for better connectivity. With cloud technologies emerging as the new tour de force for hybrid integration, iPaaS can be your game-changer for how digital transformation can be initiated, managed and supported.
It can easily help you in managing current integration challenges across dynamic business environments while eliminating manual tasks and ensuring operational excellence. A highly flexible and secure multi-tenant platform, iPaaS supports various hybrid integration scenarios such as on-premise-to-on-premise, cloud-to-on-premise, and cloud-to-cloud.
Why iPaaS is the need of the hour for your integration journey
If you are facing any of these integration challenges, iPaaS is your hybrid integration platform partner of choice.
- Unable to bridge gaps between (SaaS) and on-premise applications and systems
- The unexpected overall cost of integration
- Improper management of APIs, from CRMs to ERPs
- Low workforce productivity while handling multiple systems
- Security risks that threaten regulatory compliance
With iPaaS as your hybrid integration platform, you get a set of tools to control every part of the delivery mechanism for integration. You can:
- Use cloud data warehouses to improve your workload-handling capacity
- Connect data points in real-time – both cloud and on-premise
- Safeguard data while ensuring compliance with regulatory and organizational policies
- Unearth a bird’s eye view of data insights from internal and external data sources
- Enable a simplistic web-enabled interface for creating, implementing and monitoring integration processes
- Offer self-service facility to empower users and teams
- Scale integration to meet your growing business needs
- Utilize pre-built connectors to accelerate integration projects
- Get powered by ML and AI for improved decision-making
- Receive support for emerging integration challenges
Unleash the transformative power of iPaaS
Ease of implementation
With iPaaS, the integration experience is intuitive and proactive. It comes equipped with a web-based console that bypasses the hassles of on-premise installation by enabling automatic upgrades and deployments.
With the cloud-native iPaaS, you can quickly create and control interfaces without major investments. Providing a centralized view of all integration processes, it puts the power of managing the hybrid integration ecosystem at your fingertips.
An effective iPaaS solution allows for quick and frictionless onboarding of new partners, irrespective of their legacy or cloud-based systems. Allowing you to analyze, monitor and synchronize data, it helps you in mitigating the associated data-related risks.
Accelerated business delivery
The ability of iPaaS to support rapid data and application integration provides you with a superhighway to innovation. You can deliver business delivery expectations faster than ever before, at manageable costs.
Embrace the present and future of hybrid integration
Today’s forward-thinking enterprises are looking at iPaaS as their mission-critical integration enablers during their digital transformation journeys for one simple reason. It is an unfussy, cost-efficient and future-proofed answer to connecting hybrid systems.
iPaaS does most of the work for you and allows you to focus on business growth by breaking down hybrid integration barriers.
Latest posts by EIIM TEAM (see all)
- Unlock the 360-degree customer view with iPaaS: Make every interaction count - January 21, 2020
- Why retail brands are gunning for iPaaS-led omnichannel integration - January 7, 2020
- 5 New Year Resolutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation with Dell Boomi in 2020 - December 30, 2019