It goes without saying that the technology world is completely undergoing a major change what industry experts term as “Digital Transformation”. There are two aspects, which businesses give importance to in this digital economy – superior user experience followed by the speed of software delivery and practices like Continuous Delivery can help achieve it.
One of the key components on the path to Continuous Delivery is “Continuous Testing”. Without the right Continuous Testing strategy, organizations can never succeed in elating users with the best software experience and in today’s competitive market lack of user adoption can have a huge impact on an organization’s reputation and revenue plans.
In this webinar, you will learn how Continuous Testing helps in providing Superior User Experience and Faster Software Delivery.
- Importance of Digital Quality Assurance – Challenges and Test Priorities
- Common Test Automation pitfalls during digital transformation
- Success Factors of Continuous Testing
- An ideal Test Automation framework for Digital Assurance
Latest posts by Vasu Swaminathan (see all)
- Digital sans Continuous Testing – Are you ready to pay the price? - July 1, 2016
- The Paraphernalia of Continuous Delivery - September 22, 2015
- Mindmaps – A Collaborative Tool For Testers To Generate Better Ideas - January 14, 2015