Times are evolving, and you can either survive or perish. The Oracle EBS is built strong to face tough challenges. You have heavily invested to customize it to your business requirements, yet results are not optimal. So, with the existing E-Business suite:
- You do not have access to real time data
- Unable to track and mark minimum inventory limits, which leads to inefficient planning and delivery
- Lack productivity and struggle to satisfy your growing customer requirements
- Incapable of sharing information with subsystems resulted in manual transfer of data across the subsystems
- Thousands of manual entries by many employees, the entire process is error-prone
- Managers and Senior executives have to wait for a month for operational and financial reports
- And more challenges and roadblocks to smooth operations…
This is harsh reality but needs some action plan at your end. For the same reason, we have prepared this infographic roadmap that will shed light on upgrading your Oracle EBS version or migrating to Oracle Fusion. How to go about it and take the right decision.
Get Oracle Fusion implemented in just 12 weeks
Aspire’s Fusion Migration Solution is a robust and agile solution that helps organizations like you migrate to Oracle Fusion seamlessly at a much competitive cost. Our AFMS solution has benefited numerous organizations with their financial management by providing deeper insights and interactive data visualization on transactional and operational reporting.
Highlights of AFMS:
- 60% reduction in Oracle Fusion migration cost
- Conference Room Pilot (CRP) with existing ERP configurations
- Seamless functionality mapping
- Rich insights on cost and agility
Good news is that now you can upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.9
Numerous latest features reflect continued development of 12.2 release themes that comprehensively support modern business models, enable statutory and regulatory updates, and smart enhancements for stability, performance, and security. You get what you are promised and that is increased operational efficiency.
We are aware that your Oracle on-premise applications are critical for fluid operations and we are committed to helping you succeed. Let’s have a chat if you decide to pursue the Roadmap to upgrade Oracle EBS to Fusion or even retain the legacy application and want to optimize it.
- Dec 2021: Oracle ends Premium Support. Define your EBS roadmap. Watch Webinar - June 29, 2021
- Operational Efficiency is the key to unlock Digital Transformation for Banks - December 22, 2020
- The role of ICT partners in overcoming challenges during Covid-19 and the Road ahead in 2021 - December 16, 2020