Organizations have started to realize the benefits of “developing and deploying software quickly” through the concept of Continuous Delivery. Although this process enables quick delivery of developed features it does not address the productivity issues like lack of historical knowledge, complicated configuration management, remote access to developer workspace, poor collaboration due to desktop IDEs and so on.
In this webinar, you will learn how to optimize your complete software development lifecycle through cloud-based agile process.
- How to set up a scalable cloud development environment
- How to enhance developer productivity efficiency
- How to effectively manage code and releases in the cloud
- How to continuously monitor and measure the quality of software development
- Agile + CI/CD+ CLOUD – A case scenario
- EFFECTIVELY USING GIT FOR DISTRIBUTED WORK ENVIRONMENT - August 7, 2015
- Webcast – How to Scale Continuous Delivery in the Cloud? - May 21, 2015
- Why testing setup will make or break your continuous deployment? - April 29, 2015