We are organizing a webcast on 14th May, 11:00 A.M PST, where we will be discussing on how testing setup will make or break your continuous delivery/deployment.
Why should you attend?
- If you are thinking to take a leap towards continuous development, you need to assess whether you are ready for it.
- What challenges and benefits look like when you pursue continuous deployment
What answers will you get?
- What is continuous deployment?
- How does the roadmap to continuous deployment look like?
- How to set up for continuous testing?
- How does it contribute to improved IT performance?
- It’s free, and you won’t be pitched throughout
- LIVE Q&A with time for at least 5 questions
Click here to book your seat. Just a few more days to go!
Latest posts by author (see all)
- EFFECTIVELY USING GIT FOR DISTRIBUTED WORK ENVIRONMENT - August 7, 2015
- Webcast – How to Scale Continuous Delivery in the Cloud? - May 21, 2015
- Why testing setup will make or break your continuous deployment? - April 29, 2015