We’re thrilled to finally have our own booth #858 at a physical event, none other than the NRF’s Big Retail Show 2022! NRF 2022 is the world’s largest annual retail event, bringing over 40,000 retail professionals and vendors from more than 90 countries for educational and networking opportunities. The 2020 Retail’s Big Show featured over 300 speakers and 200 sessions.
Retailers must become experts in predicting which products and services will captivate customers from one season to the next. They must now apply the same sensibility to omnichannel. Those that establish a defined goal with a clear path to embrace omnichannel will not only de-risk the present but will also protect their future and beyond. Those who are ready to begin should consider the following questions:
- What channels are most optimal within local demographics?
- Where are the greatest value pools for omnichannel in our business, and how can we estimate the monetary worth at stake?
- How can the localization of pricing be done to withstand the global competition in line with customer demand?
The retail industry is rapidly evolving, and Aspire Systems is here to help retailers through the digital transformation path. Our innovative experts offer smarter and more efficient frameworks while enhancing your customers’ experience.
Come see Aspire’s extensive offerings that provide real business value to your customers. We work with mid-size to large global retailers, helping them go beyond omnichannel to achieve unified commerce maturity. We don’t believe in online vs in-store, we believe in putting the customer at the center. Our targeted focus areas are Apparel, Fashion, Consumer Goods, Grocery, Specialty retail, convenience and everything in between.
Join us in New York, January 16th-18th, at NRF 2022. We look forward to seeing you at our booth #858
Why should you swing by our booth?
- Take a peek at our 4 quadrant approach towards Unified Commerce, find out where your organization stands on these areas and chat with our experts to create a first-level battle plan to make a human-centric unified commerce strategy for 2022.
- Take inspiration from some of our success stories of working with mid size- large retailers in the US and beyond, watch our customer testimonials and demos to help you make the most of your technology investments.
- Of course we have some goodies for you- We’re not gonna reveal what it is right away, step into our booth and we guarantee a smile when you see what it is!
Customers are screaming, “Know me!” Swing by our booth, pick our brains- we have a time stone that will take you to the future of retail! Listen. Innovate. Iterate. Let’s see what you’ve got and help you put a plan in place to make 2022 the best year to come.
Let the “WEB” grow! ?️
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud: What’s new In 22.4 - May 12, 2022
- Why is BOPIS still a problem for retailers? How can Salesforce Commerce Cloud help? - April 26, 2022
- 7 reasons to choose Oracle retail merchandising system over JDA MMS - April 20, 2022