As communities across the world respond to concerns over the pandemic, we know that this time presents unique challenges for retailers around people, systems, and inventory. However, retailers can adapt to these challenging times by adopting innovative approaches and looking at technology for help.
We see following the situations coming across the industry:
- The enforcement of Covid-19 related restrictions has led to shoppers queuing outside stores, thereby compromising on social distancing.
- Supply chain inefficiencies leading to essential products stock-outs.
- Increased site traffic causing adverse effects on the performance of your Oracle systems/applications.
- Inability to ensure accuracy and consistency of data across systems in case of price changes, promotions.
We do understand that while as a retailer you take care of business challenges, we want you to know at this point in time you can count on us to support your business. So we have created Oracle Retail SWAT team of 5 people comprising of Solution Architects, Business consultants, Developers & Testers who will identify the problems in your system & will give you quick results for your immediate technology needs.
Our team will:
- Accelerate the transformation to Omni channel retailing by enabling solutions like BOPIS, Click and Collect, MPOS and curbside pickup
- Optimize the performance of your Oracle System by identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
- Resolve complex technology challenges caused by ever-changing infrastructure and IT landscape components
- Provide access to product updates and enhancements as well as technical assistance and support resources
Our SWAT team is having more than a decade experience in implementing Oracle Retail suite products & built solutions, tools, accelerators that can be easily deployed and are compatible with different Oracle Retail applications like Oracle Retail Omni Channel Suite (Xstore, ORPOS) and Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management.
Aspire’s Oracle Support Services:
Aspire being an Oracle Gold partner is better equipped to integrate and align with the ever-changing aspects of Oracle Retail Solutions. We have hands-on skillsets to support from ideation and solutioning to implementation and 24/7 support.
Latest posts by Shifali Dumpala (see all)
- How AI Revolutionizes the Retail Industry and Addresses the Needs of Future Shoppers? - December 14, 2020
- Free Webinar:A Retailer’s Guide to Optimize Assortment to Meet Consumer Demand - November 25, 2020
- Eliminate System Inefficiencies and Complexities with Oracle Retail Managed Services - September 11, 2020