Everything You Need to Understand on How to Effectively Manage Your Store Capacity, Plan Your Assortments & the Role of AI & Customer Science in Retail Planning.
The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the world as we know it. According to Nielsen’s latest consumer research, in light of the 2020 Coronavirus outbreak, consumers have indeed changed their shopping behavior in ways that could shape future buying patterns and habits. People are living differently, buying differently and in many ways, thinking differently.
As a retailer you need to flex your company’s model to go with consumer trends that will become the new norm. Retail Assortment Planning will be more critical than ever and will determine whether or not a retailer can stay relevant in a competitive environment. To compete and win, there is a growing imperative for category teams, store & space planners, buyers, procurement heads & managers, especially in essential retailing like grocery and pharmacy to tailor their assortments to respond to local preferences, and offer shoppers the right products at the right place and the right time
In-Store Assortment Planning
With today’s competitive pressures, assortment optimization is vital to customer satisfaction. Although the decision to optimize assortments can be seen as hard to implement, the right combination of data, strategic decisions, and enabling software will ensure that the right mix of products is offered to the right shoppers.
If you’re having trouble optimizing your shelf space, and are unable to cope up with changing customer demands, watch this webcast “A Retailer’s Guide: Optimize Your Assortment to Meet Consumer Demand” by Aspire Systems & Oracle to understand the challenges that essential retailers are facing. Get impactful insights from industry experts on how to optimize shelf space for the highest conversion rate, best assortment methodologies to improve sales, ways to increase customer loyalty, and the role of AI in retail planning.
In These 40 Minutes, You Will Learn:
- How to effectively manage your in-store capacity to offer seamless customer experience?
- How to effectively plan your assortments without affecting customer preferences?
- Optimizing assortment, respecting the available space for a given category
- Adjusting your assortments to the current pandemic situation
- Role of AI & Customer Science in Retail Planning
Implementing an effective planning strategy enables essential retailers to tailor assortments to their customers’ needs, improving customer loyalty, business revenue, and overall shopping experience. In addition to centrally collected data, retailers can now leverage the knowledge of those people closest to their customers, to create a truly bespoke customer experience.
- How SFCC helps its users maintain customer loyalty and trust by staying compliant to privacy laws - September 14, 2021
- 3 status update measures on Salesforce Trust Site - September 13, 2021
- 8 great insights retailers gain from SFCC’s Reports & Dashboards App - September 7, 2021